Wednesday 9 October 2013

15 Prayer Text Messages

Prayer for a Broken Heart

“The LORD is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those whose spirits are crushed.” (Psalm 34:18)

Prayer for Encouragement

“For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.” (Jeremiah 29:11)

Prayer for Healing

“Heal me, O LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.” (Jeremiah 17:14)

Prayer for Support

“If God is for us, who can ever be against us?” (Romans 8:31)

Prayer in Times of Need

“Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and he will give you everything you need.” (Luke 12:31)

Prayer for Tough Decisions

“Trust in the Lord with all of your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.” (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Prayer for Faith

“I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth.” (Job 19:25)

Prayer for Courage

“So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the LORD your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.” (Deut. 31:6)

Prayer to Do the Right Thing

“But even if you suffer for doing what is right, God will reward you for it. So don’t worry or be afraid of their threats.” (1 Peter 3:14)

Prayer about Forgiving Others

“If you forgive those who sin against you, your heavenly Father will forgive you.” (Matthew 6:14)

Prayer about Self Forgiveness

“But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness.” (1 John 1:9)

Prayer for Strength

“Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.” (Isaiah 41:10)

Prayer for Peace

“I am leaving you with a gift–peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give isn’t like the peace the world gives. So don’t be troubled or afraid.” (John 14:27)

Prayer about Marriage

“The man who finds a wife finds a treasure, and he receives favor from the LORD.” (Proverbs 18:22)

Prayer for Perseverance

“No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him.” (1 Corinthians 2:9)

Original Article 

No comments:

Post a Comment