Thursday 21 November 2013

Different names to call our Heavenly Father instead of ........



El-Shaddai - You are the God Almighty of Blessings.  You are the Breasty One who nourishes and supplies all I have need of.  You are the all bountiful and all sufficient One.  You are the God who is strong enough to help and sensitive enough to care.

Adoni - You are the Lord, my Master.  You are Jehovah - the completely self-existing One, always present, revealed in Jesus, who is the same yesterday, today and forever more.

Jehovah-Jireh - You are the One who sees my needs and provides for them.

Jehovah-Rapha - You are my Healer and the One who makes experiences sweet.  You sent Your word and Healed me and made me completely whole. You forgave my sins and healed my diseases.

Jehovah -M'Kaddesh - You are the Lord my Sanctifier, You have set me apart for Yourself.

Jehovah-Nissi - You are my Victory, my Banner, my Standard.  Your banner over me is love.  You lift up a standard against my enemy.  The name of the Lord is my battle cry.  You are my God who prevails.

Jehovah-Shalom - You are my Peace.  You are the God of wholeness.  You made a covenant of Shalom, wholeness with me.  Because of You there is nothing broken or missing in my life.  You are my Peace which transcends all understanding.  You are my Peace which garrisons and mounts guard over my heart and mind.

Jehovah-Tsidkenu - You are my Righteousness.  Thank You for becoming sin for me that I might become the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, the Anointed One.  You establish justice for me.  You are my Righteousness.

Jehovah-Rohi - You are my Shepherd and I shall not want for any good or beneficial thing.

Jehovah-Shammah - You are my God who will never leave me nor forsake me. You are always there, I take comfort and am encouraged and confident and can boldly say, The Lord is my Helper, I will not be seized with alarm. I will not fear or dread or become terrified.

Jehovah-Saboath - You are the Lord of Hosts.  You are the One who has power over the nations, You are the militant One.  You are the God of armies.

Jehovah-Gmolah - You are the God of recompense and You shall repay.

El-Elyon - You are the Most High God, who is the first cause of everything, the Possessor of heaven and earth.  You are the everlasting God, the Great God, the Living God, the Merciful God, the Faithful God
and the Mighty God.  You are Truth, Justice, Righteousness and Perfection.  You are the Highest Sovereign of the heaven and earth.

El-Olam - You are the Everlasting One.  You extend beyond time.

El-Berith - You are the God who makes and keeps covenant.

El-Roi - You are the God who sees the needs of His people and responds.

Rock of Israel - You are my strong and permanent God.

Refuge - You are my haven from every enemy.

Fortress - You are my defense against all foes.

Shield - You are my protection.

Refiner - You are my purifier.

Judge - You are my God who makes all things right.

Abba - You are my Father


No comments:

Post a Comment