Thursday 21 November 2013

A lovely testimony.....



I saw Jesus standing with open arms. I ran to him and jumped up to hug him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He scooped me up and cradled me like a baby. I laid my head on his chest and kept my arms wrapped around his neck. As I watched this, I saw that my whole body was like a chameleon, taking on the colour and form of Jesus and His robe; I could still see the outline of myself, but my skin, clothing, everything was completely blended into Him.

Then Jesus spoke. "This is the way I meant it to be all the time, but you struggle, squirm and wriggle to free yourself so you can stand on your own two feet and face your enemies.

In doing so, you are fighting battles I never meant for you to fight and facing an enemy you were not meant to confront. If you will just stay in my arms-cradled in trust, hidden in me and allow me, I will face the enemy for you,

I will fight and win for you, I will carry you where you are to go and I will not sit you down until we are upon the ground I meant for you to possess. Then when all is safe and all is ready, I will set you down to
build upon your promised land."

No comments:

Post a Comment