Thursday 19 September 2013

The Best Quartet of the 50's

The Best Quartet Ever...




Happy Rhythm Lyrics

Chorus:
There's a happy rhythm, It's a rockin and rollin, I can feel it movin, When I'm singing this song, What a thrill to feel it movin on, And never stoppin deep within my heart, It keeps a rollin and a rockin, Rollin and a rockin and a rockin and a rollin, It's a happy rhythm in my soul, In my soul

Brother let me tell you tell you how I feel
tell you bout a feelin feelin that is real
brother let me tell you how the glory roll
tell you how it bubbles in my happy soul
happiness it’s free it’s never bought or sold
let me tell you how I feel let me tell you

There is music ringing deep within my soul
I can feel it bubble I can feel it roll then
I get the feelin that I wanna Shout
makes me feel so good I gotta move about
brother there can never be a single doubt
I can feel it I can feel it happy rhythm

No comments:

Post a Comment