Thursday 19 September 2013

God's Beautiful Creation, Awesome Scenery

If you still believe that the world was created by some freak random event as they taught you in school !!!
Well see this video and think again...
Can all these shown here be randomly formed... Is it possible that randomness can create perfection !!!



This breath taking video clearly states that the lord ALMIGHTY is the only creator.

Creation Calls Lyrics
(Brian Doerksen)

I have felt the wind blow
Whispering Your name
I have seen Your tears fall
When I watch the rain

(Chorus 1)
How could I say there is no God
When all around creation calls
A singing bird, a mighty tree
The vast expanse of open sea

Gazing at a bird in flight
Soaring through the air
Lying down beneath the stars
I feel Your presence there

(Chorus 2)
I love to stand at ocean’s shore
And feel the thundering breakers roar
To walk through golden fields of grain
’Neath endless blue horizon’s frame

Listening to a river run
Watering the earth
Fragrance of a rose in bloom
A newborn’s cry at birth

(Chorus 1, Chorus 2)

I believe, I believe
I believe

 

No comments:

Post a Comment